20100602

New Label - OWL

The fashion show I was working on is finally over, and was a huge success. I wanted to share with you some photos from a photo shoot I organized/styled. I got to work with some amazing talents, like photographer Dai Mogi, who is also the art director for +ing, a Japanese magazine, and Aya Komatsu who did the make-up and who is probably one of the most stylish person I've ever met in my life. Of course I have to thank Takeo Suzuki, my hairstylist at Shizen NY, for helping me put all of this together, while working his usual magic in the models' hair.
Lastly, I am deeply grateful to designer Natsuki Nakano who kindly lend us her clothes to be photographed, and shown during the show. Her brand, OWL, has such an interesting yet classic, cool look that I am sure people will be grabbing her clothes off the rack when her Fall 2010 collection hits stores in New York this summer.

Natsuki Nakano OWL black strapless dress 2 NYU ACE
Natsuki Nakano OWL black top NYU ACE
Natsuki Nakano OWL black top and black pants NYU ACE
Natsuki Nakano OWL black strapless dress NYU ACE
Natsuki Nakano OWL grey jacket 2 NYU ACE
Natsuki Nakano OWL grey sweater 2 NYU ACE
Natsuki Nakano OWL grey sweater 3 NYU ACENatsuki Nakano OWL grey sweater NYU ACE

The amazing people who made these beautiful photos possible:
Photo: Dai Mogi (art director of +ing)
Makeup: Aya Komatsu
Clothes: OWL (designer: Natsuki Nakano)

No comments:

Post a Comment