20100119

Fishy burps



tank land's end. long sleeve sweater issey miyake. short sleeve sweater h&m. jeans jbrand. boots frye engineer. bag hermes jypsiere. knitted gloves from flea market.

Pardon the quality of the pictures and the crappy NY apartment lighting. It's the first day of spring semester of my junior year and I'm so nervous about school starting again, I can't even begin to fathom why. It's always a funny feeling being in NY for the first week after spending some time back home. I feel like I've been jerked out of some carefree alternate reality to find myself in an entirely new world with completely different people and social conventions. Not to mention trying to get used to the different time zone. Anyway, my first class, Development Economics begins in about an hour and I guess it's nice to have a later start to the day after my 9am classes throughout the past year and a half. After that I have French and then I'm done for the day. -Hairin

1 comment: