20090712

Wanderland

Hairin and I caught up with a few close friends at the aptly-named, super chill yet cosy restaurant called House (check out their website, it's pretty cool). I had my 17th birthday celebration there, and it was good being back again. They had some awesome art pieces on show and we made use of it to take Hairin's outfit. Turned out pretty cool to me. -fui

IMG_1337
Hairin wears: blazer chloe s/s 09. tank zara. shorts warehouse. sandals from a flea market in brisbane. bag rafe. rings forever 21.

IMG_1339

IMG_1342
fui wears: dress matthew williamson. sandals givenchy. bag bulgari. bracelet julia roberts for emporio armani.

IMG_1345

IMG_1355

IMG_1357

3 comments:

  1. love the nude blazer!

    www.fashionsuite.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum yum yum I want that Chloe blazer! Check out my blog, I just recently did a post about that collection (I adore what Karlie Kloss wore on the runway!) Wonderful post above, and a wonderful blog x

    www.wonderlandlondon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great blog!!!

    Really like your nude blazer!!!

    X

    ReplyDelete