20090808

Four Years On

Yesterday I had some friends from high school over at my place for dinner and I spent pretty much the entire day making pasta, pizza, roast chicken and salad. For dessert I baked a mocha mud pie, an apple pie and a honey and pine-nut cheesecake. Running very late, I threw on this purple silk Zara dress with embellishments down the front that I also wore to Thanksgiving at the Thompson LES last year. It was comfortable, roomy and made for easy entertaining.-Hairin
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm wearing: dress Zara. shoes christian louboutin ron ron. ring thrifted.
Below are some photographs that my friend, Auggie, took of the food...

2 comments:

  1. Hairin love! Your gym work has been paying off you look all fit and muscle-ly :) - Shan

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha. thanks Shannon, I'm glad!xoxo Hairin

    ReplyDelete