20090801

No hard feelings

Yesterday was a long, quite exhausting and dramatic day. At night we went to the album launch of "Henri" from the local band The Fire Fight before meeting up with some friends by the merlion. The gig was a huge success and I enjoyed myself immensely; tickets were sold out and it was clear that the boys had adoring fans. I don't know much about music but I definitely know that there was good energy in the room, and the band's indie-rock sounds were comforting and familiar, reminding Fui and I of the nights at Radio City Music Hall in New York where we have listened to other bands play.
(via culturepush )
All we could manage were these photos taken while we before we collapsed in bed for the night. Fui is still on her Japan high and was outfitted head to toe in things she bought there. She's also debuting her new, lighter hair colour here. I wore a silk top I bought from the high street store Witchery in Australia. It's a little voluminous with trim detail at the neckline and sleeves and reminded me a little of Vanessa Bruno's pieces. I also love the small pockets at the front of the shirt.-Hairin

flower hairclip kyotopleats please bag pedder red flats barak dress
Fui is wearing: dress barak. hairclip from kyoto. bag and ring pleats please by issey miyake. bracelet deee. shoes pedder red.

witchery silk topgoldsign jeans chanel bag
I'm wearing: top witchery. jeans goldsign. bag chanel 2.55 reissue. watch chanel j12. bracelet thrifted from a flea market in melbourne. chains tiffany & co. and salvatore ferragamo.

No comments:

Post a Comment